- Population Groups
- Managing Asthma
Medications and Immunotherapy
- Inhaled Corticosteriods for Long-Term Control of Asthma
- Long-Acting Beta2-Agonists for Long-Term Control of Asthma
- Short-Acting Beta2-Agonists for Quick Relief of Asthma Symptoms
- Systemic Corticosteroids for Quick Relief During Asthma Attacks
- Breathing Problems: Using a Dry Powder Inhaler
- Breathing Problems: Using a Metered-Dose Inhaler
- Helping a Child Use a Metered-Dose Inhaler and Mask Spacer
- Allergy Shots (Immunotherapy) for Asthma
GROUP HEALTH RESOURCES
Your doctor and medical team may use these guidelines to make decisions and recommendations about your care.
Specialty Care at Group Health
With more than 900 doctors practicing in more than 60 specialties, Group Health has one of the largest medical groups in the state.
Pulmonary Medicine at Group Health