The most common triggers for
tension headaches are physical and emotional
Sometimes stress is caused by
conditions such as
depression. If you think you may have anxiety or
depression, talk with your doctor. If you treat these
conditions, you may get tension headaches less
If you have tension headaches, ask yourself
if you are:
- Having conflicts within your family or at work or
- Not getting enough sleep or
Other possible tension headache triggers include:
- Eyestrain from working at a
- Neck strain from poor posture, your work
environment, or injury.
- Strain in the chewing muscles of
your jaw. This can happen if you grind or
clench your teeth.
Health Tools help you make wise health decisions or take action to improve your health.
Actionsets are designed to help people take an active role in managing a health condition.
- Headaches: Managing a Headache
Headaches: Managing a Headache