Decision Points are designed to guide you through key
health decisions, combining medical information with your personal information
to make a wise health decision. Click on a link below to learn more about the
medical test you are considering:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: Should I Get a Screening Test?
- Autopsy: Should I Have an Autopsy Done on My Loved One?
- Breast Cancer Risk: Should I Have a BRCA Gene Test?
- Breast Cancer Screening and Dense Breasts: What Are My Options?
- Breast Cancer Screening: When Should I Start Having Mammograms?
- Colon Cancer: Which Screening Test Should I Have?
- Fertility Problems: Should I Be Tested?
- Headaches: Should I Have Imaging Tests to Find Out What's Causing My Headaches?
- Health Screenings: Should I Buy Commercial Tests?
- Heart Disease Risk: Should I Have a Coronary Calcium Scan?
- Heart Disease: Should I Have an Angiogram?
- Hepatitis B and C: Should I Be Tested?
- HIV Testing: Should I Get Tested for Human Immunodeficiency Virus?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Should I Have Tests for IBS Symptoms?
- Low Back Pain: Should I Have an MRI?
- Meniscus Tear: Should I Have a Diagnostic Test (MRI or Arthroscopy)?
- Osteoporosis: Should I Have a Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DXA) Test?
- Pap Test: Should I Have Colposcopy If My Pap Test Shows Minor Cell Changes?
- Pregnancy: Should I Have Amniocentesis?
- Pregnancy: Should I Have an Early Fetal Ultrasound?
- Pregnancy: Should I Have CVS (Chorionic Villus Sampling)?
- Pregnancy: Should I Have Screening Tests for Birth Defects?
- Prostate Cancer Screening: Should I Have a PSA Test?
- Sleep Apnea: Should I Have a Sleep Study?
- STI Testing: Should I Get Tested for a Sexually Transmitted Infection?
- Smart Decisions: Know Your Options
|By: ||Healthwise Staff ||Current as of: July 3, 2013|
|Medical Review: ||Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|