What Affects the Test
You may not be able to have the tests or the results may not be helpful if:
- You aren't able to cooperate with and trust your doctor.
- You don't make your best effort to do well on the tests.
- You are in too much pain to do your best.
- You use certain medicines, alcohol, or illegal drugs.
- You have trouble reading, writing, or understanding English.
Anne C. Poinier, MD - Internal Medicine
William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine
November 29, 2011
©1995-2012, Healthwise, Incorporated, P.O. Box 1989, Boise, ID 83701.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
For more information,
How this information was developed.