cataracts impair vision or affect daily living. For
those that do, common symptoms include:
- Cloudy, fuzzy, foggy, or filmy
- Glare from lamps or the sun, which may be
- Difficulty driving at night due to glare from
- Frequent changes in eyeglass
- Double vision.
- Improvement of near vision (second sight) that then gets worse.
- Difficulty doing daily activities because of
Parents need to watch for
signs of cataracts in infants and children.
Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine
Carol L. Karp, MD - Ophthalmology
August 24, 2011
©1995-2012, Healthwise, Incorporated, P.O. Box 1989, Boise, ID 83701.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
For more information,
How this information was developed.