Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
health professional diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to
answer the following questions:
- What kind of surgery did you
- What type of anesthesia was used?
- How long ago
was your surgery?
- When did the symptom or problem
- Has anything made the symptom or problem better or
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they help?
- What prescription and nonprescription medicines or dietary
supplements do you take?
- Do you have any
William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine
H. Michael O'Connor, MD - Emergency Medicine
November 13, 2012
©1995-2012, Healthwise, Incorporated, P.O. Box 1989, Boise, ID 83701.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
For more information,
How this information was developed.