Actionsets are topics designed to help
you or someone you care for take an active role in managing a health condition.
Managing a health condition means taking a set of actions to better control the condition's effect on you and to prevent
- Provide action-oriented tools and information
that you can use in day-to-day management of your health
- Contain information that will help you better
understand the effect of the actions you take.
- Include interactive
quizzes that allow you to measure your knowledge.
image identifies links to Actionsets, which generally appear in the
Home Treatment section of selected topics. Actionsets
can also be found in the Health Tools section of a topic.
What's included within an Actionset?
- Medical information or key concepts
related to the action
- The purpose of the action
- Why the action is
- What benefits or drawbacks could result from taking
- What benefits or drawbacks could result from not taking
- Steps involved in taking
- Tools to help you track your progress, remind you about
important steps, and other related information
- Other resources and organizations that
can help you take action
- Other actions to take
©1995-2012, Healthwise, Incorporated, P.O. Box 1989, Boise, ID 83701.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
For more information,
How this information was developed.