Good health requires a positive attitude. It's up to you to decide to make the
most of things when you are faced with health challenges. This attitude—a
good-health mind-set—doesn't just happen. It takes work, every day.
The following tips will help you enjoy
a "good-health attitude":1
- Focus on your abilities instead of your disabilities.
- Focus on your strengths instead of your weaknesses.
- Break down activities into small tasks that you can
- Incorporate fitness and nutrition into your daily
- Develop methods to minimize and manage
- Balance rest with activity.
- Develop a support
system of family, friends, and health professionals.
Kathleen Romito, MD - Family Medicine
Lisa S. Weinstock, MD - Psychiatry
January 11, 2013
©1995-2012, Healthwise, Incorporated, P.O. Box 1989, Boise, ID 83701.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
For more information,
How this information was developed.