Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to creating better health in communities through a legacy of caring, innovation, excellence, equity and inclusion.
Also see: Kaiser Permanente Community Benefit
In Washington, Kaiser Permanente sponsors numerous events throughout our service area. The categories for eligible sponsorships are as follows:
- Falls within Kaiser Permanente Washington’s Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Strategy priorities
- Falls within Kaiser Permanente Washington’s targeted markets and service areas
- Reaches diverse populations
- Focuses on education
- Supports disease prevention
- Requests for Kaiser Permanente Washington’s business or clinical expertise
- Requests for medical support, health fair participation, or health screenings
- Aligns with Kaiser Permanente Washington’s Mission/Vision/Values
- Aligns with Kaiser Permanente Washington’s Strategic Plan
We are unable to support:
- Religious activities which exclude the general public
- Requests for support of political candidates or organizations
If you would like to partner with Kaiser Permanente Washington for a program or event, please complete an application.
If you have questions, please email the Community Engagement department at email@example.com.
Applications may be submitted at any time, but will be reviewed on or around the following dates. Note: this schedule has been updated.
|Application Deadline||Responses Sent|
|July 14, 2017||July 31, 2017|
|Oct. 3, 2017||Oct. 16, 2017|
|Dec. 5, 2017||Dec. 18, 2017|