Metropolitan Park East
1730 Minor Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101
Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute and some administrative offices are located at Metropolitan Park East.
From Interstate 5 southbound
- Take Exit 166 for Denny Way and Stewart Street.
- Continue straight through the light. This is Stewart Street.
- Continue through the next two lights, past Denny Way and Yale Avenue.
- Turn left onto Minor Avenue.
- Continue one block. The building is on your left.
From Interstate 5 northbound
- Take exit 164A for Madison Street.
- Continue straight on Hubbell Place, which is parallel to I-5 and under the Convention Center.
- At the first stop sign, take a soft left onto Terry Avenue.
- Continue a short distance on Terry Avenue, then take a right at the next stop sign onto Pike Street.
- Take the first left onto Boren Avenue.
- Take the second right onto Olive Way.
- Take the first left onto Minor Avenue.
- The building is on your right.
Parking is available on the street and in the parking garage.