Bariatric News: Past Issues
The main monthly topics are listed for past issues of Kaiser Permanente's Bariatric News. Newsletters offer guidance and education for persons who have had bariatric surgery for weight loss.
For the current newsletter, see Kaiser Permanente Bariatric Patients.
- January: New Year — Improved You
- February: Weight Plateaus and Weight Regain
- March: Body Image: Mind-Body Connection
- April: Keys to Success
- May: Protein Power
- June: The Power of Journaling
- January: Portion Distortion: Resetting how you think about food portions
- February: Lab tests: Why they are important and what results mean
- March: Coping with eating disorders
- April: New food finds: Are they bariatric-friendly?
- May: Exercise doesn't have to be a chore
- June: Weight management: Making it sustainable
- July: Body image: Adjusting to change
- September: Fine-tune healthy eating before the holidays
- October: Technology apps & resources
- November: How to read food labels